Friday, July 20, 2007

A few days off...

This last week or actually the last month have been a total chaos here at home. First my son got sick for a week, I had a bad cold as well, then school holiday started for a week and a half. I have been sick for a week now as well since some nasty stomach bug got hold of me. And now my son has been back for a few days and I still haven´t been able to return to my routines.
And tomorrow is Saturday, which obviously means weekend and no working peace for me.

I dream of having all my articles written and everything done for a few days so that I can do nothing here at home. That would be so nice, to do absolutely nothing.
And of course it is possible and I will make that my goal next week. To get on top of everything and just do nothing. If that is possible, to do nothing.

But of course I am not complaining, I love my work and I am so happy that I am able to work from home. I am just having a few stressed days. See it is possible to be stressed when you work from home as well.

And somewhere here in this post I have to squeeze in Orlando rental home as well. How am I supposed to do that? I have never been to Orlando and I know nothing about Orlando. That was not included in the geography lessons in school.
Anyone live in Orlando and can tell me something interesting about it?

Now I am going to make myself some tea because it is absolutely freezing here.
Have a nice weekend!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.