Thursday, July 12, 2007

Get on top of it!

If you are looking to broaden your income and start with paid blogging there are some things you need to keep in mind.

The most important is: Always be on top of it! By that I mean that you should always watch every opportunity to grab it while you can.
The paid blogging world isn´t easy if that was what you thought before starting.

If you sign up for a blogging company such as pay per post you will see that the opportunities goes fast. And I mean fast. In a matter of seconds. Some stay longer but if you want to get the good ones you will have to click quickly.

Some places sends email about new opportunities, if you get there an hour alter you might have missed it. That is because there are several bloggers online everyday and they know to take the opps that comes in their way.

I have quite a broad selection of offers that I will accept but some I won´t no matter if they are high paying. If they have absolutely zero to contribute to my blog I don´t see why I should take them.

And sometimes you won´t get any offer no matter how quick you are to click. Sometimes there are no offers. That is why you cannot rely on paid to blog opportunities to pay your bills. You need to have an additional source of income.

If you re looking for online opportunities or paid to blog places, then check out my left sidebar. There you will find several links to get you started.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.