Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I got new friends!

Wow I must be so popular!
I get lots of new friends everyday through Blog Catalog. Only today I have had 3 new adds.
Isn´t that great?!?

it´s just that I have no idea who these people are, they have never visited my blog nor left a comment.
I don´t mean to sound ungrateful but it´s not my way to make new friends.

But that is great someone will say, you get exposure. Oh sure, but I prefer to get exposure from people who has taken the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. Not just adding me to make a good impression.

The same thing with My Blog Log, I only have two people in my community at the moment but at least these two people have left a comment and sometimes still visit my blog.
I don´t care for fake friends.

I do believe in friendship and I know how important it is to make friends on the net if you are blogging and want to get a good PR etc etc.
Yes I do to, I want to get new friends, I want to get many back links I want to get a better PR, but I refuse to fake my way to it!

So if you want to be my friend,. no problem, but I might not return the favor.

Oh did you think I´m ungrateful??

What do you do about your new unknown friends?

Tags:

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Revka said...

I like to know my readers, too, and have made some great friends that way.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.