Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Metal cabinets in my kitchen?

Have I ever thought of putting metal cabinets in my kitchen?
Let me tell you that I am a quite creative person but no I have never thought of that. Maybe I am missing out on something.

Because really, why not?
Well it´s not for my kitchen but if you like a different style in your kitchen then why not?

Nowadays kitchen cabinets comes in all kinds of styles so I wouldn´t be surprised if there is actually someone who is using metal cabinets in their kitchen. The good thing is that you can get them in any color you like. So that helps when choosing I guess.

If I had a very small kitchen and needed good storage then maybe I would consider getting a metal cabinet, because we all know that they are usually very practical.

But for me? No, I like a white style, classic kitchen with lots of space.
Would you get a metal cabinet for your kitchen?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

erp said...

metal cabinet is suitable for a small house i guess~ i prefer wooden cabinet :P

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.