Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My reasons for absence

I have had some crazy days here at home, last week and the week before that. The week before last my son was ill. Last week time flew by and I didn´t manage to keep up very well.

And this week, my son is at home because of school holiday. that means that everytime I try to sit down and blog/ or go on the internet he screams. Mae - mom! And it never goes wrong, it´s like every time I try and sit down infront of the computer.

So today I called my husband and asked him to come home earlier, he usually go around to his moms after work. I told him that today I neded to sit down for a few minutes without someone screaming/calling for me.

I´m not sure how I will be able to blog this week...

Technorati Tags: ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.