Thursday, August 30, 2007

A blogging break?

Have you ever thought about taking a blogging break? Like leave your blog for a few weeks or months?

No?
Well what about for a few days?
No?

Well I have days I don´t write anything but it´s just because I simply can't find the time to.

People say that how often you post is up to you. It´s your blog. Yes, but after a while you start feeling you have the obligation to post. Hey people are waiting for your new entries. And that makes me happy to know that. That someone is actually waiting for me to post again.

So would I be able to take a blogging break? I guess not. :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.