Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Do you know Crissy?

I don´t, but let me tell you that she seems to be a nice girl that I wouldn´t mind getting to know better.
Crissy who???

Crissy is a blogger with a very nicely designed blog and great photos in it who writes about a little of everything; decorating, weather, air hockey, digital stuff and more.
At this moment she has my full sympathy, she has a sinus infection and everyone who has had that knows how horrible it is.

So why am I telling you about Crissy? Well at the moment she is having a contest where you write 50 words about her and you also get the chance to win $50.
Hop over to her blog and have a look, you might find a new favorite blog.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.