Thursday, August 30, 2007

Light up your day

My computer is next to a window so I have natural light almost everyday when I work. I love that. I really think that natural light is the best. But what if you haven't got natural light? Many buildings use fluorescent lighting florescent lighting to make up for natural light. It´s bright and almost just as good.

We haven´t got any florescent light at home but I would like some for my kitchen actually. Who ever built my kitchen places the window where there is no natural light. And I do spend quite a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking being my hobby. So that is where I would use it. Using florescent lightning is also more economical I have heard.

Do you have natural light where you work? Do you think florescent lightning can replace natural light?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.