Friday, August 10, 2007

Related Post plugin for Windows Live Writer

I was thinking that there should be a way to insert related posts in blogger jsut as you can in WordPress. Well who search will find.

There is a plugin for Windows Live Writer that is called related posts.

You can find it over at Codex. Hopefully this will work now.

Basically what you do is that you add the feed from your blog to WLW and it will find your related entries. in this case I will link to my Blog editor post.

So here is my test.

Related post: Another blog editor test

UPDATE: It doesn´t look as I wanted it to so at the moment this might not be the best option for this. I´ll see if I can figure it out.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.