Friday, August 31, 2007

Starting a new life

Life changes are good.
Live to learn and learn to live, have you heard that before?

When I left Sweden to move to England that was not a difficult decision, I wanted to do something new. First time I lived there for about 8 months, the second time for about 6 years. And I loved it.

When I met my husband and got our baby I started thinking that London might not be the best place for a baby to grow up in. Well at least not when you are living in a small room where you can´t fit anything in but a bed and a wardrobe. So we started thinking about moving back to Sweden or moving to Brazil. And one day I said to my husband, then boyfriend, lets move to Brazil.

Telling my family was the worst part. My mom kind of figured out what was happening. But she took it easy, she knows I´m a big girl and can take care of myself.

And moving to Brazil was the best thing I have ever done. Sure there are things I miss but what Ihave learned is so much more than I ever thought I would learn.

Have you ever thought of moving, just leaving everything you have and move to a totally different place. Lets say you live in Europe and you all of a sudden decide to go and look for an Arizona real estate in the U.S? Do you think that is possible?

Well you know what, never say never. If you had asked me 5 years ago if I would ever live in Brazil I would´ve laughed at you and say never. And here I am.... :)

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.