Friday, September 21, 2007

Reinvesting in myself

This week it has been very quiet here on Making A Happy Life. Let me tell you why; I have been reinvesting in myself.

Reinvesting? = I have been trying to take care of myself instead.

Stress has been my second name for some time now and this week I have gone through some changes to let that go. Actually the changes has been going on for a few weeks now but it´s not until this week I have felt strong enough to start doing something about it. And do you want to hear the good news? I am not sick any longer!! *Happy!*

This is the first time in months I am not suffering from a cold, a flu, coughing or migraines!

And I am sure all this is connected somehow to all the changes I am going through. A big burden on my shoulders were taken away and my life has become a bit lighter.
I have new goals and dreams and I am sure it will all be good in the end.

So to celebrate this this weekend I am only taking care of myself and my family. There will be lots of playing with my son and little computer time. Just as it should be. We are also going into town to look at office desks. We have been talking about changing the way my little office is so we are going to some shops for some inspiration. I doubt we will buy anything but just looking makes me happy.

I hope you all have a nice weekend and take care of yourself and your family!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Great to hear you're feeling better & taking time for yourself. Stress can do terrible things to our bodies.

I'm sure that organising your office space will also make a difference... you'd be surprised what clutter can do to your 'mental health'.

Enjoy your Shopping Spree!!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.