Tuesday, September 11, 2007

There will never be time unless I make time

There will never be time unless I make time.

I have written that on a piece of paper next to me so that I won´t forget it. And if you need more time I suggest you do it too. It has helped me complete many tasks I have been delaying for some time now.

I finally got my head together and realized I need a little kick and have started to blog more frequently on my blogs. I have decided to get rid of some things that are a heavy burden on my shoulders and deal with them once and for all.

I was talking to my neighbor and she has the same problem as me. Delaying things.

“I´ll put that away later”, well later never comes and we forget and end up doing nothing about it.

It can be such a simple thing as putting away your car keys or your wallet. When you really need to keys or your wallet you find yourself searching the whole house for it. Had you spend a few extra seconds on putting it away you wouldn´t have to spend time searching for it. You would have saved yourself of the stress that comes with it.

I really need to get better at this. I do this all the time and it’s really a waste of time. Delaying things should be prohibited! *lol*

So from now on “There will never be time unless I make it” is my new motto!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.