Friday, September 07, 2007

Traveling in business

I never have to travel anywhere in business. Except for when I go to someones house to give lessons but as I work from home through the computer I usually don´t need to do that.

When traveling on business or on a short trip it´s important that you don´t carry to much and not too little. The packing is essential.
Depending on how long you are staying and what you will do during that time you need to pack smart.

First of all you need a good suitcase or a good travel bag. Nowadays you can find suitcases in any size and model. Samsonite luggage comes in many colors and sizes and is probably one of the most bought luggage set in the world.

When packing, try and roll and fold your clothes to save on space. Most hotels have a service where you can get your clothes ironed.

Combining your clothes is also good. All your clothes should be more or less compatible so that you can change for night easily unless you are going to a cocktail party or similar.

Planning your packing can help you save time so go through your packing before actually starting to pack.

Do you travel in business? Any packing tips to share?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for linking to me on Domestic Divapalooza. I've made sure to add a link back tonight. :)

Linda said...

Thank You Angela! :)

Suzanne Wells - The eBay Coach said...

Hi! Your blog is adorable! Packing tips: I don't leave town very often but I keep a portable "business kit" in my car. It contains business cards, a few copies of my book, some freebies, anything I might need to hand out should I make a business connection. You never know who you are going to run into at a little league game, WalMart, or a PTA meeting! Being prepared is the key to effective networking.

Linda said...

Thanks Suzanne! That is a great tip!Thanks for sharing!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.