Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What is wise time spending?

What I mean is how do you knwo you have spent your time wisely? that you didn´t waste your time but used it in a good way.

This is something I think about a lot and I try to spend my time without wasting it but I have noticed that everything takes time. I have decided to  start tracking my time more and get even more efficient. And let me tell you I am very efficiant today than compared to a few months ago.

So how do you know you have spend your time in a good way? That you didn´t waste it.  That´s a tough question but I´ll continue to search for the answer. 

Do you often feel you are wasting time?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.