Thursday, September 13, 2007

Working to music?

Can you work with the radio on?
I can´t , listening to the radio only makes me feel stressed and I lose my concentration.

I need quiet and peace around me when I write and I don´t feel I get that with the radio on. Especially when they start talking and listeners are calling in. I like it better when there is music on. And i usually get annoyed with the way they make fun of some listeners. Maybe I should try a new radio station?

Classical music or very calm music is OK as well but I really prefer when there is only the sound of the birds in the neighbors guava tree.
Our dogs barking also gets me distracted and usually I have to get up to see what they are barking at.

Do you work well with noise around you or the radio on?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Know what you mean. I don't mind calming music but much prefer to quiet so I can concentrate when working. I don't know how my son can do his work with his music so loud.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.