Friday, October 26, 2007

Business is business

I got an ad offer  that seemed a bit questionable in a way. I commented to my husband that it’s important that you give credibility to your readers and I wasn’t sure about the ad.

My husband said he didn’t think it had nothing to do with it at all he said "business is business and that’s the way it is- surely your readers understand that. If you see a business opportunity you should take it."

And I thought about it and perhaps he is right. Business is business after all and I need to make money.

Could it be that we are too concerned with what others think sometimes that we lose a good thing when we see it? I don´t think my readers will stop coming becasue of the offer I got.

Have you regretted not taking a business opportunity?

Technorati Tags: ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.