Sunday, October 07, 2007

Freebies anyone?

I love free samples! Who doesn´t by the way? I think it´s a really good way to advertise your products by giving out samples to potential customers.

There are many sites where you can get free samples and a site I have come across and really like is MySavings. They have Free Product Samples that you can try. Looking at their site you can tell that they have coupons from many different companies. Some of the featured companies are; Dell, Wal-Mart, Marriot, Avon, Babies R Us and many more. Whether you like food, health or just want beauty samples you can find it there. At the moment they have a free toy from Fisher Price in the Babies area which I thought was really cute.

To be able to use the coupons and special deals you need to live in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland or New Zealand. That is a difference I like because many sites are only for one country while MySavings is available in several countries.

They also have a forum where you can talk about deals and coupons you’ve found. The forum is quite active and they even have a Posting Rewards Program. If you post new and Original posts in the forum you can earn a reward in form of an Amazon gift card.

If you, just like me, like free samples and good deals then My Savings is a good place to start at. Get Free Samples and Printable Coupons today! Everything is updated weekly so be sure to go back often. And let me warn you; there are so many offers that you might want to take your time to browse through everything. I really like the site and I hope you do to and take advantage of it.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

erp said...

i like free samples too~ hehe thanks for the link given.keep it up and all the best.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.