Tuesday, October 02, 2007

How does it fit in there?

We bought a digital camera a few months ago, or actually it´s closer to a year now. And one thing that I always think about is that I should get  on of those handt little  SD card to make it easier for myself.

It´s quite annoying  to have to run back and forth to the computer all the time to download all the photos. Now a simple little memory card would actually help that. Best thing is that they are not that expensive and there are some great offers on if you shop around.

I might even ask for this for Christmas actually. Then I at least get something I really want. That and more re-chargable batteries. *jotting it down on the wish list*

But something that amazes me is the size of these little cards and I always think; how does it fit in there????

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.