Sunday, October 21, 2007

So far so good

So what do you think? Do you miss the little sheep´s? I do and I don´t.

Well designing takes a whole lot more time than you imagine when you start but this has been fairly easy actually. I still have some tweaks left and so on but in the end I think it will look OK. Something I´m looking into is how to change the My Blog Log widget. We´ll see if it stays where it is now.

I have been drinking quite a lot of coffee to stay awake and I have been thinking how nice it would be to have an espresso machine to make some nice coffee with. I have searched for espresso machines but still have not found one I like. I love cappuccino and I miss Starbucks! Well I have no espresso machine nor a Starbucks close so I´ll have to continue with my own coffee.

I´ll stay away from the coffee tonight though because I was up way to late last night and got only 4 hours of sleep.
Hope you are having a nice Sunday!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Love the new design! Clean & uncluttered look. The 3 columns make it so much easier to see everything without too much scrolling.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.