Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Writers block? Pick up a magazine

If you are in need of some new ideas for blogging or business then grab a magazine or a book. You are sure to find great ideas there. This is something I do all the time and sometimes I even buy magazines only for blogging purpose. And it works fine!

Sometimes I get so many ideas that I´m not even sure where to start. Home decorating magazines are great to get ideas for blog design for example. There you will find color ideas, patterns etc etc.

Find a magazine with your topic and write down some keywords and go from there and create your own post/article. This is something I find help me a lot when I have no inspiration to write anything.

What do you do when writers block strikes?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Mini said...

I agree! Not only do I enjoy browsing magazines for my personal interest, I also get some great inspiration from them.

Linda said...

Yes we need to use everything available to us.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.