Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Are you saving as if you didn't work at home?

When we don't work at home we are more concerned it seems with saving money and benefits etc etc. My husband keeps telling me I haven't got the same benefits as those who works in a company. And I keep replying with the fact that most people would love to work from home and so many tries to do it. And I do.

Because of this we have lightly talked about getting a life insurance quote and savings accounts and everything else in regards to this. Saving for retirement is also an important thing. At the moment I am not able to do all this but at least I am able to save a little every month.

It is important to save when you work from home and working from home does have its pros and cons.

Are you saving as if you didn't work at home?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.