Saturday, November 17, 2007

Daily fitness tips

I haven't had the time to update here lately and I am taking a quick weekend break today and tomorrow. However if you are interested in reading about fitness and fitness equipment you can read more from me over at Daily Power Walk.

I write about walking, workouts and mental fitness and everything in between. Todays post is about elliptical trainers and tomorrow you can read about a healthy mind.

It's the small things that makes us happy and a healthy body is an essential part of that.

Take care of yourself and your family and have a nice weekend!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
I definitely have to find more time to get back into my walking. I certainly miss my usual morning walks now I'm working & studying.

Time out to relax & enjoy is a necessity to help refresh your mental fitness.

Linda said...

Yes walking is a great way to exercise. And it doesn't cost you a thing, only time and a pair of good sneakers of course :)

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.