Friday, November 23, 2007

Decorating your home with a mini bar

I don't really understand why there are so many wanting to decorate their homes with a mini bar. In all TV series there is always a family who has a mini bar at home.

And even the other day a neighbor said her husband wanted to have a mini bar at home and add bar stools as well. When she said that I laughed. I can't even imagine our home having a mini bar let alone sit on the stools. I'm too short for them anyway.

Well the taste is different thankfully and yet I haven't heard that my husband is thinking about anything like that. And even if we did install one it wouldn't be used as we rarely drink alcohol.

And I can't stop thinking "this is so 80's" ?? Is that just me thinking that? Must be from the time with Dallas. *lol*

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.