Monday, November 19, 2007

Every little penny...

My husband has come up with this idea to save every penny he gets. Or we get. All my spare change goes in the little plastic “impossible to open” box he has made as well.

I’m not sure what he wants to do with the money but he is talking about buying Christmas presents for our son.

There’s not a lot in the little box but I guess it’s the beginning of what can become more. And will the way my husband keeps putting my coins in there.

I have asked him though how he will buy something for the money. I don’t want to be the one to go to a shop with millions of coins but he doesn’t seem to care about that. For me I will be using my checking account for Christmas and leave the pennies where they are.

What do you do with your spare change? Save it or just keep the money "rolling"?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.