Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello world...?

As you can see I haven't posted for  a few days. That is not because I don't want to but because we have had horrible storms over here and power cuts every 5 minutes.  It's been very difficult to get a good connection.

Only today it's taken me more than 50 attempts to read my emails. I'm not kidding, and I'm sure it has to do with the connection.

Well now the storms seem to be over although we might still get rain. When it rains I mean it really rain! We get a mini flood here in a few minutes. But we live up the street so we have never had our house flooded as all the water goes down to the small river at the bottom of the neighbourhood.

I am a bit worried about our house actually, it needs some reparing and all this rain is probably not helping. But now the sun is shining and a new happy week has begun! I wish you all a nice week!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.