Saturday, November 03, 2007

Love is the greatest gift

This might sound silly but it is so true; love is the greatest gift one can get!

Ask me what my heart wants for Christmas and I will tell you that no money or pearl necklace  can by me happiness. What would make me truly happy is to have my family around me and making sure they are well and safe.

We tend forget that when we write our long wishlists.

What is really important when it comes to the big Holidays? To get things, eat a lot or spend the time with your family?

For me the answer is simple but of course I will get extra happy if I get something material that I want as well *lol*.

What do you want for Christmas?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.