Friday, December 28, 2007

The best browser

I started using Internet Explorer just like everyone else. Or actually that is not true, I started with Netscape, we had that in school. Now I haven't used Netscape for over 10 years and IE I only use if I really need to.

I am one of million Firefox lovers, I love Firefox! What I love the most is the tabbed browsing and the Google bar, it is so handy.

With the Internet becoming more and more accessible to everyone you also need to be "Internet smart". The ads are everywhere so a popup blocker can be handy if you want to avoid those little pop ups. Personally I never seen those as I have enable the popup blocker on my computer.

Firefox also comes with millions or zillions of add-ons and handy tools to use. Now I could talk and talk about this but the best thing would be for you to download it yourself. Oh yes, of course I was scared the first time I used it "help what am I doing??" but you got to take chances in life :)

I know what browser I am sticking to, what do you use?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
I still use IE but my son used Firefox & reckons he's banned me from using it... just get clogged up with all my stuff.

If you really want to discover how to get the most of the Firefox browser you can check out thirtydaychallenge.com - you'll also find a wealth of info over there.

Having a popup blocker has been fantastic...it was a real headache before.

Gaida

Malignition.com – The Don’ts of How To Make Money said...

I like Firefox too, but I've become quite accustomed to IE. More of the market would undoubtedly be using Firefox if IE didn't come bundled with Windows.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.