Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas stress

So Christmas has come yet another year, thankfully. It is one of the nicest times of the year. This year I'm not stressing too much though. No decorations are up, I should really try and get hubby to get our little Christmas tree out of the box.

As for food I haven't planned anything special except for salmon and chocolate and gingersnaps of course! :) Normally I stress a bit more when it comes to food but this year I'm taking it easy.

Presents? I was thinking of buying something technical for hubby like a micro sd but I couldn't make up my mind on what to buy so I got hims something totally different. Of course I can't tell you what it is exactly even if I doubt he will read this. Better to be safe than sorry. *lol*

Buying for little Choriço was more difficult, we wanted to get him something good. But me and hubby don't share the same ideas on what is a good thing. I was thinking something educational and he was thinking soemthing big and fun. So we wended up somewhere in the middle and bought some small stuff. We'll see how long his gifts will last, he has a tendency to destroy whatever he comes across...

Hope you aren't stressing too much because of Christmas!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
I've finally got the tree up & most presents wrapped.

Lovely to spend time with family & friends over th xmas break.

Wishing you and your family a Happy Xmas.

Gaida

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Querida Linda,

quanto tempo nao nos falamos, mas eh que passa tao rapido, e tantas coisas acontecem...uau...
Agora tenho trabalhado bastante e quando posso e tenho oportunidade, coloco meu blog em dia.
O seu blog estah simplesmente lindo...clean...prefiro esse design...

Sinto vc feliz e realizada...e isso eh muito bom.

Fique com Deus! Tenha um final de ano e todos os dias seguintes abencoados.

Friend forever

Suzel

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.