Monday, December 17, 2007

Now it's green!

The "it" I am referring to is our house. It has finally been repainted and gone from ugly yellow to nice and refreshing yellow. It is a very nice green and not one of those strong greens.

We wont be the only green house on our street, there is a house in the beginning of the road that is green as well but that green is a horrible light green. They repainted the house not long ago to try and sell it trough a real estate franchise but I don't think they chose the right color. So far I haven't seen anyone interested in buying it. And as we all know, the outside says a lot. They are also asking quite a lot for the house which makes me wonder how much our house would be worth today 3 years later. We have done some really good changes to it so it should be worth more. The housing business is  always difficult...

We still have the back of the house left but at least the front is finished. We will probably finish the front on Friday or Saturday. Who knows, I might be painting on Christmas.. *lol* It's nice to paint but I do think I am more into details than hubby. I left him to paint around the white windows and I just saw that they turned a bit green... When I paint I always have a cloth next to me to avoid things like that but my hubby is just pure lazy *lol*

So that is what I have been up to lately... time flies and life goes by quicker than expected. Hope you had a nice weekend!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.