Friday, December 28, 2007

Yet another year has passed

2007 started with many questions but the main question was: what am I going to do with my life? I was working as a teacher but wasn't enjoying it very much, the year before I could have sworn that it was my "call".

Well this year has been wonderful to me when it comes to personal and spiritual growth. I have been blogging and writing like never before, I joined RS Design, started Mama's Coffee Corner and did lots of other things.

Unfortunately the last few months I haven't had any time to concentrate on this blog like I want to but that is to change now. At least at this moment I can say that the postings will be better in every way but you know how it is, it looks good when you say it but once you are there... *grin*

For 2008 I have a few projects planned and I am sure it will all go well.

Now the question for 2008 is no longer " what am I going to do with my life?" but instead " How can I get better at what I do?". Life is a long journey and we learn from everything that happens on the way.

Well yet another year has passed, I am very happy with mine, how was yours?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
Life is definitely a journey.. sometimes we have highs & sometimes lows.

This year has certainly been busy and I've seen many changes. I returned to the workforce after a long absense, thankfully only working part-time...studied Financial Services at TAFE including MYOB. It's been a very fulfilling year.

I've also watched my teenager grow up before my eyes. It's also been a sad time...my ex passed away suddenly 3 days before xmas and it's really hit me hard... so this coming year will also have us facing new challenges and opportunities.... certainly a time of growth for both of us.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year!

Linda said...

Sounds like you have had your plate full Gaida. I1m glad your year was good and hope for an even better one this year! Thank you for being such a loyal reader! :)

Subliminal CDs said...

I felt that your post was highly enlightening. It brought up some key areas that I've discussed on http://www.chargedaudio.com

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.