Monday, January 14, 2008

LessMessMonday - Sticky Notes!

I have realized I am not a very environmental friendly blogger, in fact I am a very bad blogger. Why? Well I have a tendency to waste more paper than necessary. I jot everything down on A4 sized sheets of paper. The other day I threw away over 20 sheets and I still have about the same left with notes and links and everything else that I "need".

So I decided to organize myself and become a more environmental friendly blogger as swell as save myself the trouble of trying to understand what I actually wrote.

The solution: Sticky Notes or Digital Post-it Notes.
I am sure everyone is familiar with those yellow little notes called Post-it notes. Well did you know that they are available as digital notes for you to stick on your desktop?

There are several post-it notes available; either for free or for a small fee. I belong to the group who search for free first so I didn't dig too deep into the paid versions but got a free one instead. The one I got was Sticky Notes. A free version with lots of options. Easy to download and customize the way I want it. They work just like normal sticky notes, you write what you want, add what kind of font you want, background colors etc.

Other search options are: Post-it Notes, Digital Post-it, Digital Sticky notes, sticky notes. Google and thou shall find.

LessMessMonday; Simple organizing for busy Moms!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,

Must admit I'm a real paper collector. I even cut out interesting tid bits out of our local newspaper to blog about. My son has a good laugh about it.
If I throw it out you can guarantee I'll need it.

Must try to get more organized this year.

Linda said...

Haha, I can imagine he does, I would too. I do jot down possible things to blog about but I'm not yet cutting out pieces from the newspaper, mind you I never read it so perhaps that is why :) I'm sure you get some good inspiration from there.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.