Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Working night shift

Yesterday was a horrible day when I didn't get anything done at all and everything was going the opposite way rather than the way it should go. At 6pm I as ready to tear my hair out so I turned off the computer and turned it on at 22.30 instead and worked until 2am.

I guess you could say I am now working night shift. At our weekly meeting today Revka said; "How do you keep up?" Well I guess I just have to. For me not to go insane I had to work when the rest of the family was sleeping.

It was quite nice with the house all quiet and no noise from the street. It was not as nice when I woke up 5 hours later with a runny nose and heavy cold symptoms. I have tried to cure it the best I can but it's not going away anytime soon it seems like.

Today has been a nice day actually, I have tried to relax here at home with my son. Something that is too rare. I will not sit here until 2am tonight but I am sure that my night time shifts are not over yet.

How do you survive working from home the days when everything goes wrong?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.