Friday, February 29, 2008

Good deals are rare?

I suffer from a bad habit; I often believe that a good offer will never come again. I want to grab the opportunity as quickly as I can and run off. Buy has many good deals called best buy that is the best deal for the day.

See those things are dangerous for me. Although I wouldn't just run off and buy something really expensive I could definitely think about it and even consider it. My husband usually saves me or holds me back which is a good thing, although I don't see it when I try to make him buy something.

At the moment I am trying to make him buy a vacuum cleaner but we have different views on this so it's on hold at the moment.

Although many deals may never come again most of them do. There is a time for everything, or at least that is what I try to tell myself...

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.