Friday, February 15, 2008

Time for coffee...

One of the best things I know in the morning is to have my coffee while I surf around and do my morning reading. I am what you would call a total coffee addict, I need coffee everyday. I'm not proud of it and actually I try to quite but it is hard.

One think I noticed when I moved to Brazil was that it is not as common withcoffee makers as it is in Europe for example. Most households here doesn't have a coffee maker but instead boil water and use a filter to make coffee. That really surprised me actually. In Sweden we have "kokkaffe", then you add the coffee to the pot and let it sink down. I really don't like that coffee!

It took me a long time to find the right coffee here, but now I have my favorite brands that I stick to. Is till miss Starbucks though.... *sigh, I love Starbucks...*

One of the good things about being a wahm is that you can take your coffee break whenever you want to... :) I'm not sure I could go back to a normal job and not have my coffee when I want to.. *lol*

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

erp said...

recently i watch all about coffee at history channel.there's a lot of info.my favourite coffee is from indonesia.it taste good

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.