Friday, February 15, 2008

Time restrictions and bad weather

We have had stormy weather all week here and it has been really difficult for me to get online. I also have several project on the go so my free time is limited at the moment.

I also feel I need to decide and perhaps change my priorities on the blog. I want to be able to provide you with valuable links to possible WAH jobs, not only re post from Craisglist. You would think that finding 15 jobs a day wouldn't be hard but believe me, sometimes it takes longer than expected. I will think about it during the weekend but it looks like I will only be able to give you leads three times a week. Your input is appreciated!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

erp said...

hopefully the weather getting better soon and wish you can work soon :0
keep it up

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.