Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I am doing these days...

I haven't disappeared, I am just extremely busy trying to catch up on a few things these days. Because of the storms last week I am behind schedule. It stormed yesterday as well actually and a few trees were struck by lightning.

Well if you are interested in what I am doing these days here is an update;

I am

  • Writing an E-book
  • Writing a normal book
  • Doing several blog designs at the moment
  • Concentrating on my writing services
  • Blogging for a travel site
  • Writing articles for a Travel site
  • Writing several different articles
  • Blogging on my own sites

As you can see I am quite busy.... :) which is of course very good. Although I am busy I am available for hire :) I am also trying to raise my son to be this happy content child, which is probably the hardest task of them all. Oh and I wouldn't mind exercising more so I can lose 2-3 kilos but when am I going to find the time for that?? *lol*

Updates and leads should continue next week if I manage to catch up on everything...

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

erp said...

hi there~
i can see you really get busy with blogging :).hehe all the best

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.