Friday, March 14, 2008

It's a start...

I'm not sure if I have told you what my husband does? He works as a manager for a fabric shop. They work with all sorts of fabrics but mostly with clothing fabric. Unfortunately he doesn't work with decorative fabrics such as Kravet fabrics, otherwise I could have asked him to get some for our sofa that is starting to look more brown than red.

This morning I had to deliver some fabric to one of his clients who lives about two blocks away and at the same time I took a little walk in the neighborhood. And it was so nice to take that time for myself and enjoy the nice weather. At the moment I am without internet at home so I didn't feel I "had" to go back home. It was a very nice feeling. So I have decided to take a short walk every day just to get out of the house a bit more, we'll see how it goes. It's a start at least...

The party is coming to an end today, too sad I can't participate more. I am at an Internet café at the moment and the browser is shutting down all the time so it won't let me finish my posts properly. I hope my internet is back up again later today! Have a nice Friday!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.