Sunday, March 09, 2008

Positive thinking will get you a long way

It amazes me that so many of us think negative thoughts each day. I am currently reading  "the Secret" and it became apparent to me that it is so hard not to think negative thoughts.

According to the secret we attract negative happenings if we express them in thoughts. Like " I hope I don't stain this shirt with mustard" Then you are actually saying "I hope I do stain this shirt with mustard" How can that be?

We all know that when we think positive things we feel better and life is easy but when we are sad we feel negative and can even think that life has no meaning.

Well Secret or not, I do believe we should be more positive in our thinking. I always try to see the bright side of life and encourage everyone that is negative to see the good things in life. Fact is: Positive thinking will get you a long way!

How many negative thoughts do you think per day? Probably more than you should. It's time to let happiness and positive thinking be a part of your life if it isn't already.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.