Monday, March 17, 2008

Small changes make great differences

I can honestly say that after only three days of eating less and moving more I feel so much better. My jeans feels less tight and I feel a need to walk more. These days without internet have been very good for me as it has given me some time to reflect on a few things. It’s funny, I always get problems with the internet or the computer when it is time for me to do some reflecting and think things through.

Without any weight loss pills or extravagant methods I am already feeling a small loss of weight. We may be talking about 100 grams here, I don’t know, but my jeans who is my current measure tape, tells me that I am on the right track.

And it makes me think of the expression “small changes make great differences” because it doesn’t matter what you change in your life or how small of a change you are doing, it can make a great difference. And it doesn’t even have to do with weight loss- it applies to everything in life. Everything we do depends on our actions and thoughts. So if you want to change something in your life- change it now! If you can’t change everything you want start with something small that you can change that will make a difference. That’s what I did and I feel so good!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments:

Hi, I'm Dee said...

I joined Weight Watchers in January and I am so grateful. I'm losing quite slowly, but at least I'm losing and as to your getting old entry on Sunday. I'm 35 and have been dating twenty-somethings lately, and we have things in common, which shocked me. I think aging with grace and a big dose of humor helps. :)

Irene said...

Hi,

I'm inspired by your commitment to walking. I keep telling myself to get out there and walk, but, ugh---here I sit, lol.

Computer breaks are good things. My laptop almost feels like it is attached to me, sheesh.

Great blog!

Linda said...

Dee; WW is great, if you can stand counting red and green dots :) I can't. Nice to hear you are getting out and about! :) Laughter and humor are essentials in life.

Irene; I'm glad to hear you get inspired and also like the blog! the only thing to do is to get up and go out! No lingering :)

Welcome and welcome back!

Sonya said...

I joined WW recently and have been very successful also. As one other commenter said, it's slow loss but it's loss! I admire your desire to walk more and think it's wonderful! I wish you much success!

girlforallstatus said...

Nice to hear you're losing weight. I've been battling with weight issues for so long.

By the way, thanks for your advice regarding my son. At least I know I'm on the right track.

Linda said...

Sonya that is great to hear! I know WW works, my mom lost about 20 kilos or so if I remember right and she ate more than ever :) Thank you!

Girlforallstatus; It's a constant battle, life that is. A nice battle :) Thanks for stopping by!

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.