Friday, March 14, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

*Please scroll down for new posts*

Hey and Welcome to The Ultimate Blog Party 2008!!
Can you read my little welcome note on the left? I'm sorry it's full of coffee stains, I was having one of many daily cups of coffee.

If you have no idea what the Ultimate Blog Party is all about then go check out this post and join the fun!

For the rest of you; please have a bite of my Brazilian Goodies which includes Brazilian sweets and small fried nibbles. You will have to imagine the samba rhythms and dance like a Brazilian gal. :)
Let me introduce myself and this blog, I won't say my blog because I have too many actually. Making a Happy Life was originally started to just ramble about happiness and life in general. Though during last year it turned into a work at home blog for moms looking to work from home. So as you can see there are lots of resources here, from work at home to connecting moms and where you can find jobs. I started this year with daily postings with telecommute jobs but have been so caught up in work so I haven't had time to do it everyday. But rest assured that this blog will bloom soon again and bring you valuable information on how to juggle work and kids. :)

And who is Linda? Linda is a Swedish gal who met love in England and moved to Brazil and is now a mother and work at home mom. I title myself to be a freelance writer, Professional blogger and Blog designer. I have a newly found interest for Digital Scrapbooking, I love to cook and read a good book (I am a fan of Ruth Rendell). I write about my motherhood struggles over at Mama's Coffee Corner and I occasionally write about Brazilian food over at Brazilian Food Love. I work together with Revka at RS Designs where we make beautiful and affordable custom designs for lovely ladies like yourself and their blogs. RS Designs actually happened much because of last years party when Revka came here and said hi and we later decided to do business together. :) To read the full story and a chance to win custom design for your blog visit our Party post.

Now to thank you for stopping by and because I feel so incredibly happy today I want to celebrate this by giving you something in return. (This is a bonus price and does not have anything to do with the Prizes at 5 minutes for mom) See the spots in my sidebar where it says "Mom's are watching this space"? That spot could be yours! Whether you are a wahm with a business or a mommy blogger wanting to promote your blog I am giving away 5 spots in the sidebar for free! And if you haven't got a button I will even make you one for free! How does that sound? If you would like to get your spot in the sidebar for one month please add a little * in your comment. I will randomly draw the winners and even if you do not win you can expect a bonus price. Please make sure there is a way for me to contact you if you win.

I hope you all have a wonderful party and please do not forget to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you! Feel free to bookmark this blog and come back any time for a chat!
Thanks for stopping by!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

17 comments:

Who has time to scrapbook? said...

Thank you for stopping by my UPB post! You have a nice blog and I'll have to take a look around.

Have fun at the party and enjoy your weekend!

Rural Writer said...

***I just stumbled on your blog ad love it! Thanks for all your hard work!
www.managedmayhem.blogspot.com
www.theruralwriter.blogspot.com

Mocha with Linda said...

Happy Party! Seems like coffee is a fairly common theme among many of us!! ;-)

Julie D said...

Hello! I guess this means my partying has gone international! WOW! No wonder I'm tired---must have been the red eye flight! I'd love to have you come over and visit my party (and not just so I can had a dot in a new country on my map!)

Angie said...

Wow! It sounds like you have a lot going on in your life! :)

Have a great party week!

Storm said...

Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!

BrineS said...

***I'm inviting you to party with me!

Win some chocolate from my-sister-in-law and I...we blog about CHOCOLATE...me from Australia...and her from Michigan. Here's the link: http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

What am I doing in Australia? I married an Aussie...and moved to Brisbane, leaving my family and friends and all the right-side-of-the-road drivers in America.

Win a handmade pocket place mat from my blog Comfort Joy Designs. Here's the link:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Want to know more about life in Australia? Visit my A Cup of Joy site where I keep up with my family and friends in America. Here's the link:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

Happy Partying!

JanMary said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I put a link for a great free digi scrap book kit on my blog today.

Linda said...

Thanks to all of you for stopping by! If I haven't visited you already I will! :)

Much More Than A Mom said...

Happy Party! Nice to meet you. I'm giving away ad space too, at both http://www.muchmorethanamom.com and http://www.theopinionatedparent.com. Stop by if you have time!

Toby Parsons said...

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for stopping by my party today. :)

I 'love' your blog and everything you have going here. How on earth do you ever do it all??? :)

***Naturally, I can use ALL the help I can get, so I would love to win your prize(s)!!! :)

I will be checking back here many more times in the very near future!

Blessings!

Melanie said...

Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'll be back soon... I'm interested in your resources for WAHM.

Enjoy the party!

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm glad you found me! I'm going to have to come by RS Designs again soon.

JoLynn Braley said...

Hi Linda,

That's really neat that you're also running another draw here on your blog, how generous!

So we're supposed to put an * in our post? Well, there's mine! :)

BTW, you sure have an eclectic background, very cool! :) Have fun with the blog party!

cheaperthencheap said...

Nice to meet you, just getting out to metnew people tonight as it was spring break here.

Hollie

Linda said...

I just want to thank every one for stopping by and enjoying the party! I hope everyone have had a blast, I surely have! Feel free to come by any time and visit!

Liza's Eyeview said...

I'm late for the party - but nice blog-meeting you (better late than never :) )

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.