Saturday, March 29, 2008

Why didn't I do it the easy way?

How often do you ask yourself why you didn't just take the easy way out instead of the harder way?

After fiddling with my new domain name now for about an hour I am starting to wonder why I didn't go for the smarter option, I did have another option but thought I was being smart taking the current one. *Gah* Well well "Patience is a virtue" so I'll just wait for this to get solved.

Talking about domains- I am looking for a good, reliable and affordable web host- any suggestions what I should or shouldn't consider?

Ideally I would like to get Blue Host but then I would have to wait another few months to get it as I don't want to sign up for more than a year at a time. GoDaddy has a good PayPal option that I like but the comments about GD aren't convincing me.

Sometimes I can be quite indecisive- which can f course be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you compare with. If I was offered a choice of freshwater pearls I would surely have problems deciding which one were the most beautiful. Which really shouldn't be a problem because they are all gorgeous! And of course in this matter (the hosting problem) I am very indecisive...

Now give me your best advice on web hosts. Include what you like, what you do not like and of course who you are with, and how much you pay.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.