Friday, April 11, 2008

Are you Twittering like a bird?

It's been a while since I joined Twitter but I have never used it as such. I've heard what a great tool it is for networking so now I've started Twittering *lol*

Well let me tell you that I will be Twittering some special stuff for Twitter followers only once in awhile. That could be special discounts, information you don't want to miss, updates and much more!

So I suggest you do hit that follow me button now! :)

How long have you been Twittering?


Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Easton Ellsworth said...

Linda, I've been Tweeting since March '07, but only really into it since the middle of last month. Incredibly rewarding. The Twhirl client made most of the difference in my Twitter usage habits.

"Ask and you shall receive" - I'm following you now!

Linda said...

Thanks Easton, I did try to download Thwirl but it had some bugs, I'm using Twitterfox-love it. So easy to use1 :) perhaps too easy... I will give Thwirl a try again tomorrow to see what it's all about.

Great to have you as a follower!

Domestic Divapalooza (Angela) said...

I'm on Twitter under Divapalooza.

I'm a twittering fool.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.