Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogger Appreciation Day

Darren from ProBlogger has declared today 14 April 2008 the unofficial Blogger Appreciation Day. A nice way to give thanks to fellow blogger.

"Lets spend today doing a few random acts of kindness and encouragement for our fellow bloggers"
So that is what I urge you to do, have a blogger you like? Someone who has inspired you, supported you through your blogging times? Let them know!

Dedicate a post to them or send them a nice email to say thanks.

Me, I am thanking all my readers but also Revka and Christine from Selfmade Chick- they are two truly inspirational women when it comes to blogging and business! Thank you for inspiring me!

Image:psd

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh wow - thanks so much!! I absolutely love the title and premise of your blog. "Making a Happy Life..." what more is there?

Thanks again :)

Christine

Linda said...

Christine- you are a true inspiration and I am so glad to have found you! :)

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.