Friday, April 18, 2008

Exhausted

Yesterday I went to the Dr in the morning, thankfully everything was fine, and when I came home I was completely exhausted. Though when I came home I saw the complete mess my house was in and just had to do something about it, starting with cleaning the whole yard. Leaving me even more tired.

After cleaning the yard I so badly wanted to shut doors and windows and lie on the sofa and hide for a while, but instead I went to pick up my son at nursery and when we came home we had some cake that I bought and chatted for a little while. It was very nice and I wish we had more moments like that. Somehow I was inspired to care for my home and family so I made a really nice dinner. At 7.30 pm I was a sleep on the sofa! *lol*

You know there are days when you just have to put work on the side and clean up your surroundings and take care of the family, yesterday was one of these days.

I am so happy I work from home!

How often do you take the full time needed to care for yourself and your family?

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.