Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few changes

If you came around here yesterday it is very likely that you saw double on a few things. And you might still be. I am still tweaking the layout a little but the big changes are:

* Header change- I've been meaning to change the header for some time now but haven't gotten around to it. This header is simpler and smaller.
* My Blog Log was replaced with The Spotlight.
* My Blog Log also old layout changed to the new layout- not sure if I will keep the new layout or not?
* The RSS heart had to go and has been replaced with a small rss icon instead. Which will probably not stay where it's now.
* Navbar background changed from green to white.

Changes to come;
* Cleaner and updated sidebar
* And who know what else?

So if something doesn't look right it's probably just me tweaking around, as always your opinion are welcome.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.