Monday, April 28, 2008

I Love weekends!

I hope you have all had a nice weekend. I have had a wonderful weekend!

It feels so good to say that. Actually I didn't do much at all but it was very nice. On weekends I try to catch up with everything that has been left behind during the week and of course I do spend valuable time with my family.

The last part is the most important thing actually. Somehow I find it very relaxing to clean my house on weekends so just doing that is relaxing for me, scrubbing away the dirt. Yesterday however I just hung out with the family watching a film so therefore I am a bit behind on the cleaning part and will have to do that today if time allows.

I really hope you have all had a nice weekend!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Dorothy Smith said...

That's really cool. I had spent this weekend just meeting up my old friends and going out for a long drive. It was a very refreshing weekend of course when we all gathered and went back in our old golden days of fun. After I came back home I send them some thank you cards for making my weekend so great.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.