Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Promote your WAHM Biz & Blog!

If you have read here for a while you should know that I am all for networking with other WAHM's as well as promote WAHM Businesses.

Promote your WAHM Blog
I have added a new linklist called WAHM Biz & Blogs. This list is especially for WAHMs with blogs who would like to do a link exchange. Please leave me a comment or send me an email if you would like to add your blog. The link exchange could either be a simple link or a review post.

Promote your WAHM Biz
I get lots of mails from businesses who would like to offer me information about their businesses for me to post on the blog and even though I do try to accommodate and work with many it is not always possible. If you would like lifetime promotion for your biz please do consider to contribute and advertise here on Making A Happy Life. I offer targeted and affordable advertising to suit your needs.

If you are attentive you will see that I do not use a middle hand for my advertising unless you want to. That cuts down the costs for you as well as make the process quicker. Please send me an email to discuss further.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Beth said...

I just came across your blog today, and I admire your willingness to help other moms succeed. It's so nice when others share their tips and advice.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.