Friday, April 25, 2008

Sleepy

Today has been av very tiring day. I have done uncountable numbers of headers. Not all of them are the same, some wanted to change soemthing here and there and and I have tried to accommodate everyone. So far everyone seems happy.

As I went to pick up my son I got very tired. We went to my MIL's house and had dinner there. I had planned to make some easy pasta with tuna but we ended up eating at her house instead. Now back at our house I am extremely tired and can't wait to go to bed! I thankfully have not got any sleeping problems but some cannot get a good nights rest without their water bottle or sleep wedge, the latter being for those who suffers from acid reflex problems. All I need is a comfortable pillow and a blanket and I'm fine.

I will also pick the winners of the blog coaching tomorrow or on Sunday so stay tuned if you have entered for that prize!

Have a nice weekend!

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Gaida said...

Hi Linda,
There's nothing worse than being so tired you can't go to sleep.

I've found that it helps to unwind by listening to relaxing music before bed and a warm glass of milk.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.