Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Living with debt

I am living in debt, and it is not a small debt.

In fact it is the biggest debt one can ever have and it can't even be resolved with debt relief.

I live in debt with myself. And it is not financial debt.

The debt I am referring to is what I am not doing for myself, what I owe up to myself. We all have responsibilities and things we need to do. And what about the things we want to do? What about our dreams? Do we really want to go through life with a big burden on our shoulders knowing we are doing the right thing but not what we want? That we provided for our families but never reached higher and took a chance to live our dreams?

I don't want to live a life with fear nor do I want to regret that I never lived my dreams. I want to live a debt free life!

How about you?

PS; debt is mentioned 8 times in this short post if you want to count *lol*

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments:

Dental Marketing said...

I had never thought about it like that. I was all proud of myself since my financial debt is almost non-existant, but I know my self debt is off the charts. I am really bad to say I will do that tomorrow when it comes to my dreams.

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.