Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Workday interrupted

I had just completed my list of only five items that I really needed to finish today. I kept the list short on purpose to make sure I could complete everything and still have extra time in case something happened. I was still holding the pen in my hand when the phone rang;

"Is it "Choriço's" mom?"
"Yes?"
"Your son is sick, can you come and pick him up?"
"I'll be right there"

Of my list of only five items I have not completed one single item.

This morning as I was making the list I could really see myself finishing everything. I was really determined to do a good job and get everything done and more. Today was supposed to be a very productive day!

I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow... Until then I leave you with a link to 50 awesome open resource tools for online writers. Enjoy.

Related Posts

Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

 

Design by Linda of Ekko Web Solutions
Clicking on any links on this blog may result in the blog author being paid. If in doubts please ask.